- INTERPERSONAL TEAM WORKING – Collaborating with other colleagues and professionals, demonstrating effective team working abilities. To contribute to discussions, communicate ideas and be part of business development.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS –Communicate with people at all levels face to face, by telephone, email and by letter.
- ORGANISATIONAL- Working in an organised manner, working to the priorities as set out by the manager.
- QUALITY STANDARDS –Receive the necessary support from the whole team to work to the optimum level in terms of quality, accuracy, and pace
- CONFIDENTIALITY – Being aware of service user confidentiality and the data protection act.
- POLICIES & PROCEDURES – To comply with all WSS Policies and Procedures
- HEALTH & SAFETY –Awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace and employer/employee responsibility and performing duties in such a way that the health and safety of self and others are protected.
To join this friendly group, develop your skills, knowledge, and understanding and help others please contact us today by using below form.