If you are feeling generous please donate ; every little penny helps us to helps others. We only need £200 to enable us to provide essential courses to those looking to work.
https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/p/make-life-work-for-you to help us reach our target!
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – January 2022
Our staff are working from home and office. We have started our voluntary work experience group at the Brickfield Centre in Epsom.
For more information about the national restrictions for Coronavirus click the link below:
Work Stress Solutions is an Epsom-based Charity covering the County of Surrey, supported by grants and donations. We provide many FREE services to support individuals (aged 16 and over) to build new skills and develop their full potential.
Whatever your age, our aim is to empower you to enrich your life and enable you to gain or retain Employment, Education or Voluntary Work. We offer an initial Registration meeting where we will discuss a tailor-made programme to suit your needs.
Subject to funding, we can then offer:
- GROW Your Confidence and Assertiveness Courses
- Learn My Way/Make Technology Work For You
- Mental Health First Aid
- Preparing Young People For Work
- Employability courses and Support
- Self Employment Essentials Workshops
- Nutrition courses to support both physical and mental health
- Horticulture Therapy
- Music and Mind
- Self care and Life Balance
- Men/Women only Fitness sessions
- We Hear You( one to one support)
- Low Cost( £5 per session) Integrative Counselling and CBT via an organisation- Mind-Growth Mastery(MG-M)
- Voluntary Work Experience and other services as required
Our range of flexible courses expands to meet your personal needs.
Anyone who is over 16, vulnerable or isolated for whatever reason, needs support and who wishes to take steps towards employment, education or voluntary work is eligible.
Our funding is often restricted to people living within Surrey, but we will include whoever we can. It helps if you are able to travel to the Epsom area, however we are developing online courses and Skype or Facetime contact for those who cannot and we can run courses for organisations who can host us.
If you wish to have an appointment to discuss or register for our services, please contact the WSS Coordinator during office hours ( Weds, 1pm to 6pm) call or text on 07759 303225, email email@example.com or by using our contact form.
We really look forward to your call, text or email!