Are you unemployed and looking for help with stress-reduction and personal development? If so, come along and join a small group of people in a relaxed atmosphere to nurture your creativity and reduce stress and anxiety through writing.
The sessions will include:
- Empowering use of imagination through creative writing
- Warm-up exercises
- Sharing experiences with an interesting group
- Free expression of ideas
- Fun and imaginative practice
- Developing your confidence with writing
- Looking at a variety of poems and passages
- Fulfilling your aspirations and dreams
Our next course will take place on Friday 20th July at Stoneleigh Library.
If you are interested in attending future courses please contact us with your details.
You can also book a FREE space via our Eventbrite page.